September 10, 2008

Time with Carla

Let me introduce you to our MS babysitter - CARLA!!  On Saturday, Brad and I were able to go to the MS State game with some good friends, and Carla offered to keep Addie all day long.  We were so grateful to Carla and to the rest of the family for loving on Addie.  During Addie's stay, she was in the floor playing with some toys and all of a sudden stopped playing and crawled over to her basket (I had packed all her belongings in a laundry basket).  Addie turned the basket over, went through everything in it and pulled out a spoon and then a jar of baby food.  Carla laughed and told her it was not time to eat then she glanced at the tentative schedule I had made for her and sure enough it was the exact time to eat.  Some mock the schedule, but Addie and I like it!  
Thank you LARLA!  We love you and the family!  

No comments: