September 24, 2008

War Eagle!

Addie's first Auburn ballgame - YEAH!  She was able to share her first game with her Nana who also experienced her first Auburn game as well.  This game was in Starkville, MS, against Mississippi State, and Addie had a great time!  We left home around lunch time and met up with some friends there to tailgate.  Addie made friends with everyone at the game and provided some entertainment for the crowd since there was not much to watch during the baseball - I mean, football game.  Auburn won 3-2, and we made it home around 11:15 pm.  Please notice Addie's orange bow - custom made and attached with toothpaste.  I fought this idea but I have to admit it was pretty cute.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

My mom used to use scotch tape to put bows in my hair and then I would just pull the bow out along with all the hair that was attached to the tape.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing the precious pics and journal. Love you all ,
Honey