March 10, 2010

What's Been Going on??





Wow! What a terrible blogger I am! I will blame sickness the entire month of February as to why I have not posted, but I have no excuse for the previous month. I thought I would take some time today to catch you up on the Moreman family. Brad is working here in Greenwood for a Surveying Company as a draftsman. He is actively looking for a job as an Industrial Designer though because this current job is temporary and doesn't really use his degree, BUT it is a job all the same, and we are so thankful he was given this opportunity.

I am in my third trimester of this pregnancy and doing well. We are expecting another girl in mid-May, and we plan on naming her Lucy unless she appears with red hair and then I am not sure if I could do that to a kid. (Lucille Ball and all) Brad is expecting dark hair on this one so she should be safe with the name Lucy Elizabeth. Addie seems to be very excited about the baby and wants her to come out and play. She knows we have to be gentle with the baby - we will see how long that lasts.

Addie is doing great! She has the best little personality and cracks me up with her random comments. She is constantly impressing us with the things she knows and picks up so quickly. We started working with her on Psalm 23 and she said once, "He makes me lie down in green tractors [pastures]." She is still a tiny little thing weighing in at just under 25 pounds. She is also quite the singer favoring "Pants on the Ground" some days and just the "ABC Song" on others.

We are still trying to sell our house and have shown it on average almost once a week. It's been so "fun" keeping it spotless and show-ready with a 2 year old running around, but we have had no complaints on the look of the house- no contracts either. We have reduced the price so we are hoping for additional interest.

I have posted a couple pictures - if anyone knows how to put a picture then a caption under it, I would love to know. One picture is me pregnant at 27 weeks. Another is Addie and her friend, Cason, enjoying the outside playing in her "garden" or the squatty bush as most people call it. And yes, those are the same crocs Addie wore last year - her feet don't seem to grow either.

The LORD has been faithful to our family over the past few months. He is teaching us all sorts of things including lessons we have learned a million times. He is so faithful and loving!

2 comments:

The Langfords said...

Love the update....I need to do the same on my blog. To answer your question about putting a caption under a picture. Look at the top of your new post box. You should see two tabs click on the EDIT HTML tab. Pictures will appear in code with a < and > at the beginning and end. Simply click in between two pictures and add your caption.

Mandi said...

I've been meaning to write and tell you that your Christmas surprises story is absolutely awesome and an great example of love. you must print it out and keep it for the girls to read one day. praying for you guys to have a healthy arrival of baby Lucy and for Brad's career. miss seeing you guys. take care of yourself. by the way, the Little Golden Book of the 23rd Psalm is an awesome learning tool. we just read it to Emma sometimes and the next thing i know she's finishing my sentences. aren't kids amazing?