January 16, 2009

Back Home

Now that Christmas is over, we have settled in back home and Addie is doing all sorts of new things.  She is using a sippee cup all the time now for milk which she still calls "Ma Ma," ad she also fed herself yesterday with her fork.  A couple days ago, she fell asleep while she was in her highchair - I must have worn her out that morning.  We have also started brushing her teeth.  ALL 14 of them!!!  She got 7 new teeth since we left for Christmas.  
The picture of her sitting in her rocking chair very attentively is when I put in her first Barney DVD.  She was convinced it was a book and wanted me to read it, then I played the DVD and she sat still except for clapping occasionally for the first 10 minutes.  Thanks Grandadd
y!
And the last picture was one I had to include...  LOOK at those jugs!  I know I will get in trouble for that one but I just had to.  



No comments: