August 20, 2008

Addie's Review

Welcome to our blog!  I have finally conformed to everyone's demands to create a blog of our family.  To catch you up on the last 3/4 of a year, here's a quick review. 

Addie Kathryn Moreman was born on November 30, 2007.  She was 7 lbs and 8 ounces.  She has truly changed our lives and what a blessing!  Addie is now almost 9 months old and weighs about 20 pounds.  She is pulling up on everything, crawling everywhere, eating Stage 2 food, waving "bye-bye," saying "bye-bye" every now and then, shaking her head when she doesn't want anymore food, and FINALLY sleeping through the night (9 nights in a row so far).  

A note about the parents, Brad and I are doing well.  We are adjusting to life with one income.  I became an official stay-at-home mom about 2 months ago, and Brad is busy working at Viking Range Corporation here in MS.  He works as an Industrial Designer for them.

I will update as frequently as I can and post pictures and videos as I figure all this stuff out.  

1 comment:

Kurt King said...

SHE IS PRECIOUS!! LOVED THE WAVE! AUNT LADETRA